AB's Honey Nut Granola
There is nothing better than homemade! Try our simple granola recipe to add some essential oils to your breakfast and set your day up for success!
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup rapeseed or canola oil
- 1/2 cup AB's Ironbark Honey order below
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, stir oats, almonds and sunflower seeds together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oil, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Add to
dry ingredients; mix well. Spread mixture onto two dry baking trays.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; remove from oven and stir.
- Return to oven and continue baking until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing in airtight container.
Download Recipe Card Original recipe: allrecipes.com.au/