A fond childhood memory for many. You can now you can help your children create their own childhood memories. These sweet little joys are so simple to make - and taste crispy, sticky and delicious.
- 90 grams butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp AB's macadamia honey
- 4 cups Cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line 24 hole patty pan with paper cases. Place butter, sugar and macadamia honey in a small saucepan.
- Heat over a medium heat until all ingredients are frothy.
- Place cornflakes in a large bowl.
- Pour over honey mixture and stir well to coat. Working quickly spoon into paper patty cases. Bake in a slow oven 150°C for 10 minutes. Cool and eat.
Add some peanuts over the top before setting.