DIY Natural Beeswax Furniture Polish
Make this simple and natural beeswax wood polish using just 4 ingredients. It’s so easy to make and what a great way to increase your use of natural products
- 150 grams AB's Natural Raw Beeswax
- 3 cups Olive Oil
- 30 drops Anti-oxidant eg. Grapeseed Extract or Vitamin E
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil optional
- Place both the Natural Raw Beeswax and the olive oil into a double boiler
- Heat on medium heat until the beeswax is melted. Be careful not to let the boiling water splash into your oils.
- Add the anti-oxidant and essential oil and stir well.
- Pour the hot mixture into clean and dry wide-mouth containers.
- Allow to cool for at least two hours into a semi-hard balm consistency.
- To use, just scoop out and use with a cloth on wooden surfaces. You can wipe excess polish off immediately or leave it on for a couple of hours to allow the oils to permeate the wood. Buff it to a sheen afterward.
Enjoy your 100% natural and toxin-free polish